minutia n, pl. minutiae: A small or trivial detail: “the minutiae of experimental and mathematical procedure” (Frederick Turner). (according to dictionary.com)
So now that we have the def. of minutia, I have decided since it is almost Christmas and I will be gone the rest of the week to provide some fun (maybe:) minutiae about yours truly! Feel free to comment and/or leave some of your own minutiae about yourself:)
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. I love dogs and have three of them.
3. I grew up where there is more than corn in Indiana. (If you know the town or Indiana landmark that is near that town, leave it below in comments:)
4. I have one brother.
5. My favorite holiday movies are White Christmas, Love Actually, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, Elf and a Christmas Story.
6. My favorite holiday cartoons are The Grinch who stole Christmas, Twas the Night Before Christmas and Santa Claus is coming to town.
7. My favorite holiday song is Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
8. My favorite author when I was a teen was Madeleine L’Engle and she is still up there on my list, so if you are looking for a good read, I highly recommend her books!
9. I am looking forward to hanging out with my family and playing games!
10. My favorite ice cream flavor is coffee or chocolate chip cookie dough.
So there you have 10 random facts about me, hope you aren’t bored to tears yet!